9ft Riley Aristocrat Snooker Table
• Manufactured from only the finest Sapele Mahogany and selected hard woods throughout the table.
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Club cut slate as used in top snooker clubs throughout the world
• Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
Table Size vs Recommended Room Size
The Aristocrat is engineered and built to the same exacting standards as the Aristocrat Tournament Champion. The obvious difference is the traditional style, dark stained mahogany throughout opposed to the Tournament Champion which is the distinctive mahogany and silver mix providing a more contemporary styling. The Aristocrat is provided with club cut slate and pockets as opposed to the tournament specification of the Tournament Champion – a little more forgiving for the casual player.
A traditional snooker table that has been in production for over 100 years. Iconic design and styling that has been often imitated, but never equalled. The Aristocrat is made in England by expert craftsmen – trained to accept nothing but the very best. Available with either V1 Steel Block cushions or the more traditional wood cushion.
All Riley Aristocrat tables are custom built to order. The Reason:
To ensure all timbers selected are in optimum condition when used in the manufacture of each table. We do not believe in stock piling tables in warehouses which fluctuate in temperatures which can lead to warpage or elements that can lead to degradation. Each table goes through a rigorous QC process. As each table is hand crafted this ensures a significant amount of checks are made as each table passes through the manufacturing process.