Made to Order
Free Delivery To England & Wales*
Riley (A division of B.C.E. (Distributors) Limited) guarantees its snooker tables for twenty five years from the date of delivery.
The Guarantee covers any part or parts of the table which are confirmed by Riley as being defective as a result of faulty material or workmanship and, in such circumstances, Riley undertakes, as its sole option, to either replace or repair such defective part or parts free of charge.
The Guarantee does not apply to materials which would normally be replaced during the twenty five year guarantee period, including, but not limited to, cloth, leathers and nets. The Guarantee also does not apply to any accessories supplied with the table.
The Guarantee does not exclude or limit the Purchaser’s statutory or common law rights.
The Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Riley will not be responsible for any claims in respect of:
a) Any snooker table not acquired from Riley or a Riley appointed distributor;
b) Any snooker table which has been worn either by normal wear and tear or damaged by neglect, accident
or any form of improper use;
c) Any snooker table on which the identification numbers or marks have been altered or removed;
d) Any snooker table which has been altered, dismantled, assembled, serviced or repaired by anyone other
than an employee or authorised subcontractor of Riley or a Riley appointed distributor;
e) Any snooker table which has not been housed and maintained in the manner described in Riley’s "Care and
Maintenance" Guide. For the avoidance of doubt, table heaters should not be used on Riley tables, if table
heaters are used, your Riley Warranty will be void.
2. Save for Riley’s liability to replace or repair in the manner and on the terms set out in this Guarantee, Riley shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with this Guarantee and the performance or non-performance of its obligations hereunder including, without limitation, damage or loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, wasted expense, financial loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, special, incidental, indirect, or any loss that is not reasonably foreseeable, the cost of procuring a substitute table or any other pecuniary loss whatsoever arising.
3. Any claim that the Purchaser may have under this Guarantee must be notified to Riley in writing and in
reasonable detail as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any event, within 30 days of the alleged defect
arising, failing which Riley reserves the right to disregard the claim which will no longer be valid or enforceable.
4. For all parts deemed defective, the parts, the labour and travel costs will be provided free of charge for all
claims made by the Purchaser and accepted by Riley, within 12 months of the installation date.
4a. Thereafter, any warranty claims made by the Purchaser and accepted by Riley, (12 months and 1 day from date of installation through to the end of the warranty - 25 years from date of installation) all parts deemed defective will be provided free of charge. All travel, including flights and all labour charges will be chargeable to the Purchaser.
5. Riley shall not be liable for any failure to comply with any of its obligations under this Guarantee where such
failure is due to a reason outside its reasonable control including, but not limited to, industrial action, war,
government action or regulation, Act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, or national or local emergency.
6. This Guarantee is personal to the Purchaser and may not be transferred or assigned without Riley’s prior written
7. This Guarantee shall be governed by English Law and any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English Courts.